The 2023 OTC Brasil Program Committee is now accepting abstracts for next year’s event, which takes place 24–26 October in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Become an industry thought leader and submit your abstract to help accelerate offshore R&D efforts, support business opportunities, and address the challenges faced by the offshore energy sector.
Abstracts will be accepted through 7 March 2023.
Help shape a vibrant future for the offshore energy sector by contributing to our world-class technical program. OTC Brasil is looking for a broad range of topics including:
- Automation Decommissioning / Abandonment
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Technologies & Data Management Energy Transition
- Renewable Energy & Sustainability
- Facilities and Production Operations
- Field Development & Megaprojects
- Health, Safety, and Environment / Governance & Regulation
- Pre-Salt Development
- And more!
- If you need inspiration, access the OTC Brasil 2019 papers
THE PAPER PROPOSAL FORM
The maximum word count is 450 words.
- Outline the objective, scope, and nature of the work upon which the paper is based.
- Describe the possible applications of the information provided in the paper.
- Summarize the results and major conclusions to be presented in the paper.
- Describe any other information that is important to your submission.
The program committee will observe five criteria when selecting papers for the conference. Authors whose paper proposals are accepted will be required to provide a manuscript for the conference proceedings, copyright forms, and a paper information form by 25 July 2023. Review the Criteria
7 March 2023
Distinguished Achievementt Awards
Do you know an individual or company who has made a significant technological, humanitarian, environmental, or leadership contribution to the offshore energy sector?
If so, why not nominate them for the 2023 OTC Brasil Distinguished Achievement Awards?
The nominating cost is free. Submission deadline: 13 April 2023.
Fonte: One Petro